Welcome to Nimble’s documentation!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Nimble is currently in beta. We reserve the right to make backwards incompatible changes to the APIs until Nimble reaches
This documentation was written for Nimble
v0.10.31, and may or may not work on earlier or later versions.
- What is Nimble?
- Understand Skeletons
- Built-in human body model
- Loading custom OpenSim models
- Visualizing your Skeleton
- Generalized Coordinates:
- Types of Joints
- Skeletons and the Origin
- Listing and Accessing BodyNodes
- Transforming between the World frame and a BodyNode frame
- BodyNode scaling and physical properties
- Listing and Accessing Joints
- Joint World Locations
- Solving Optimization Problems with Skeletons
- Data: Markers and Joint Centers
- Data: Accelerometers, Gyros and Magnetometers
- Computing Skeleton Joint Torques and Forces
- Working with AddBiomechanics Data
- Processing Mocap Data
- Using the Nimble GUI